Have you ever gotten home and asked yourself - "What's for Dinner?"
Sometimes is easier to just get fast food or fix a carb-loaded meal. But we've got better options for you.
With Healthy Living at the forefront, we've come up with a few ways to help you streamline your meals so you can sit back and enjoy a good meal...hassle-free.
Cut out all the extra thinking by creating a Dinner Menu for yourself (and your family if need be). When creating your Dinner Menu here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the Dinner Menu you create for the month includes important nutrients that you need for the evening.
- Create a series of meals that you love and actually like to cook.
- Solicit help if you can (i.e. family member, spouse, etc.) Make it a family thing.
- Be conscious about the amount of carbs you eat for dinner. Your Dinner Menu may help you to streamline the amount of carbs you eat for dinner.
- When in doubt remember the old saying by Adelle Davis: "Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper." So for dinner, less is better.
- Create a menu that you know you can stick too.
- Have fun with it and keep it simple!